What is what
They’re in there
No if-and-but
It’s me they share
Through influence
And logic’s lies
They make my sense
And paint my skies
One says left One says right
Then turns round Stands their ground
They’re in there
No if-and-but
It’s me they share
Through influence
And logic’s lies
They make my sense
And paint my skies
One says left One says right
Then turns round Stands their ground
Right along Left in wrong
They race and run
Shout their madness
They have their fun
Fun relentless
Hahi Hehe Hoho Hahe
Confusion sought Conclusion’s rot
No sight, you see Nowhere, you’ll be
There’s one, no two
They multiply
It’s never through
Through either eye
Go here, go there
They order on
We get nowhere
As equal pawns
I like it here What’s there to fear
Well-known showing Keep on going
I’m right you see Listen to me
Leave me to moan
Don’t drone my mind
Leave me alone
My way I’ll find
Now to think straight
Voices at bay
No time to wait
I’ll go that way I’ll go this way
They race and run
Shout their madness
They have their fun
Fun relentless
Hahi Hehe Hoho Hahe
Confusion sought Conclusion’s rot
No sight, you see Nowhere, you’ll be
There’s one, no two
They multiply
It’s never through
Through either eye
Go here, go there
They order on
We get nowhere
As equal pawns
I like it here What’s there to fear
Well-known showing Keep on going
I’m right you see Listen to me
Leave me to moan
Don’t drone my mind
Leave me alone
My way I’ll find
Now to think straight
Voices at bay
No time to wait
I’ll go that way I’ll go this way
3 comments:
I'm glad I was able to finish this one in time, unfortunately it won't post right. There are a little over three stanza groups that are supposed to be spaced apart into two stanzas, and read at the same time by two people. But the blogg won't show the spaces in between the lines, so I'm forced to seperate them by text color. And if you cannot find someone to read it with, then you can simply read the left stanza then the right, but you won't get the same effect. If you already read it, try reading it again, the right way =)
Ahh, I see! I liked it the first time I read it, but after reading your comment I liked it heaps more! It came to life, in a sense. I especially liked this part:
"There’s one, no two
They multiply
It’s never through
Through either eye"
I really like the way you play with words, and bring a word from one sentence to the next, as above, and in "They have their fun/ Fun relentless", which seems a recurring thing in your poems. And it's always beautifully written!
Wow, that was really cool. I tried it the way you originally intended, and I must agree, it has a better effect. (I had to get my little brother to read it with me--that was also very entertaining.)
You really do have a way with words, though. Fantastic.
Post a Comment